Business Valuation Services
If you own a business, want to protect your wealth, or determine how much an asset is worth, you will at some point need professional valuation services. It may be to:
- Assist with selling your business
- Obtain financing from a lender for the purchase of a business
- Plan for a merger, acquisition or stock offering
- Develop an estate or tax plan to protect your wealth
- Create a succession plan
- Determine the value of assets and liabilities for a divorce settlement
- Assist attorneys in litigation
- File an insurance claim
- Set up an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Whatever the purpose, valuation is a widely used discipline that can play a key role in helping you achieve your financial goals.
The ABV credential is the mark of excellence in business valuation. It identifies those valuation professionals who have the ability to provide sound and reliable business valuation services.
Call us to discuss your valuation needs; we would be pleased to discuss how our expert valuation services can be of assistance to you.